From Food.com This is fabulous and easy. I made the same choice as one of the readers and used 2 eggs instead of the vinegar. No holes, just mixed it all together.
Let us know if you try the vinegar way!
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil (almost any kind of cooking oil will do)
- 2 teaspoon svanilla
- 2 cups water
- Sift first 5 ingredients together in an ungreased 9x13-inch pan.
- Make 3 wells and in each hole place the next 3 ingredients.
- Pour 2 cups of water over top mix with a fork or wire whisk.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
- February 22, 2016
- Nancy Guenther